Source : www.maybank.com.sg
Charge & Redeem Terms and Conditions
- The required minimum amount must be charged to a Singapore issued personal Maybank Credit Card (“Card”) from 11 May to 30 May 2013 (“Promotion Period”) in order to redeem the additional tr’eats points (“TPs”) or rebate (“Rebate”) offered by Maybank.
- The additional TPs are available to all Maybank Principal Credit Cardmembers (“Cardmembers”) except for Maybank Family & Friends Platinum MasterCard Cardmembers. While the Rebate is only available to Maybank Family & Friends Platinum MasterCard Cardmembers.
- Maybank Family & Friends Platinum MasterCard transactions may not be used or combined with other Card transactions for the purpose of redeeming the additional TPs.
- To be eligible to make a redemption Cardmembers must send an SMS to Maybank after they have charged the required amount to their Card to redeem for the stipulated quantity of TPs or the Rebate. If Maybank receives an eligible SMS in the correct format within the Promotion Period then the Cardmember will receive an auto reply SMS from Maybank.
- The Promotion is on a first-come, first-served basis and is limited to the first 300 redemptions only. The additional TPs and Rebates are not exchangeable for credit, cash or kind by the Cardmember.
- Each eligible Cardmember may redeem up to a maximum of 3 times during the Promotion Period regardless of the number of Maybank Cards held by the Cardmember. Supplementary Cardmembers are not eligible to redeem the TP or rebates.
- Card retail transactions charged by the Cardmember and his/her Supplementary Cardmember (if any) may be combined and used only once to redeem the TPs or the Rebate. A maximum of 3 (three) Card transactions may be combined to redeem 1 (one) time unless otherwise notified by Maybank.
- Transactions charged to the Card will not be taken into account as the required Card spend where the redemptions and/or rebates offered by Maybank in respect of other promotions on the Card is 5% or more and/or tr’eats Points offered is 10 (ten) times the amount charged.
- Transactions charged to the Card which are used for other Maybank Charge & Redeem promotions, 0% Interest Instalment Plan transactions and FlexiPay transactions will not be taken into account as the required Card spend.
- Maybank will not consider any SMS sent in the wrong format or any SMS sent prior to the required amount being charged to the Cardmember’s Card account. Proof of sending an SMS does not constitute proof of Maybank’s receipt of the SMS.
- Maybank reserves the right to vary or substitute the TPs and/ or the Rebate at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- Maybank shall not be liable for any loss, injury, liabilities, expenses or damages howsoever incurred or sustained by the Cardmember and/or any other person by reason of, arising from or in connection with the redemption of any services, products or facilities of any merchants or retailers or for any other reasons.
- Maybank reserves the right to reverse or charge the full amount of TPs and/or Rebate(s) redeemed should there be no Card transaction(s) or should the Card transaction(s) used for redemption be cancelled for any reason or should there be a repeated redemption using the same Card Transaction(s) for this Promotion or other Maybank promotions.
- Maybank may vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions, or withdraw, suspend or discontinue this Promotion at any time. Maybank has the sole discretion to exclude any person from participating in this Promotion and Maybank’s decision on all matters with regards to this promotion shall be final, conclusive and binding on the Cardmember.
- Terms and conditions governing the Cardmember’s Credit Card account together with the Terms and Conditions governing Maybank tr’eats Points Rewards programme 2013 apply.